Home

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Day 4: 30 Days - 30 Paintings - Feb. 2018


Everwish

In August I participated in Art Unraveleda series of art-related workshops which lasts for a week in Phoenix.  I had the pleasure of taking a workshop with Sandra Duran Wilson.   The painting below was begun during the workshop and finished at a later time.  I enjoyed Sandra and the information she relayed. It was an excellent workshop.

As a bonus, I happened to be the winner of the grand prize offered at Art Unraveled!  I was gifted with a huge basket of original artwork, jewely, art prints, supplies, stencils, stamps, etc. - all uniquely crafted and/or supplied by participating artists and vendors.  

If you have ever wished you might be the recipient of a wonderful surprize - here you are - Everwish...  

Everwish
12" x 24" 
Acrylic on gesso board


Visit my website:  http://cagleyart.com
Sign up for my Newsletter:  https://cagleyart.com/email-newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...