Home

Friday, March 2, 2018

Day 30: 30 Days - 30 Paintings - Feb - March 2018

Inside the Hive

I have worked with bees and bee products for many years.  The plight of the bees over the past several years - which has resulted in the dramatic demise of the bee population due to toxic chemicals - is alarming.  

My 30th painting in 30 days finale today represents my homage to the bees and the work that they do to serve humanity.  To me, the bees provide the proverbial light that allows us so much of the food we eat, as well as the plants and flowers we cherish.  I wanted to portray the sense of light that the bee community provides for us all.  Hopefully, I have achieved that in my painting 'Inside the Hive'.  

Check back tomorrow for a compilation of my 30 paintings over the past 30 days.


Enjoy!

Inside the Hive
18" x 24" x 1 1/2"
Acrylic, Mixed Media on Canvas


Visit my website to purchase:  http://cagleyart.com
Sign up for my Newsletter:  https://cagleyart.com/email-newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...