Home

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Day 6 - 30 Paintings - 30 Days - January, 2016

Honeycomb Haven

The honeycomb structure has always been a source of fascination for me.  It is both strong yet delicate - an engineering feat.  To me, it relects the organizing principle of life - constructed from one of the five platonic solids which form the basis of the universe.  

My work with a bee company taught me a great deal about the bees and their pivotal role in all our lives.  Some say that bees represent the consciousness of the planet.  I say we honor them and the amazing job they do for us...  


Click on the painting to see the details.
Enjoy!

To purchase, go to my website: http://cagleyart.com/collections/83863




Oh - and one more thing...

I'm not obsessed with sports - or sports mascots - but I saw this photo today and just had to include it as a part of my Cactus Bowl 'mascot focus' over the past few days.  It made me smile - perhaps it may amuse you as well...

Here are the mascots from all of the Arizona sports teams - don't ask me who they all are. I am only now familiar with Spirit and Sparky.
Smile...a little levity is a good thing...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...