Home

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 31 - 30 Paintings - 30 Days, January, 2015

Culmination of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

The January 2015 - 30 Day Painting Challenge is now complete.  Below is a compilation of my 30 paintings.  

My focus during January was the study of primarily transparent watercolors combined with such things as non-transparent pigments, India ink, Sennelier inks, pastels, etc.  I wanted to experiment with pushing the boundaries of pigment transparency and layering to achieve luminosity and space for the eye to absorb the reflected light. Some days it worked beautifully and other days a different evolution occurred that led to unexpected but still fulfilling results.

I enjoyed each day and learned with each puddle of color.  I look forward to the continuation of painting and learning and being surprised by what the pigments have to offer...


To purchase any of my paintings please visit my website   http://www.cagleyart.com/2015dailypaintings.html

Each painting includes all archival framing elements: white mat, mat board and clear bag.  Shipping via Priority Mail within continental U.S.

Add your own 9" X 12" frame - and it's ready for your wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...