Home

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Day 30 - 30 Paintings - 30 Days, September, 2015

Seattle Sun

I rarely know what is going to manifest before I begin the process of creating an abstract painting.  For me it is a very intuitive unfolding that may begin with a fleeting thought, a shape, a color - pretty much whatever.  For the final day of this 30 day challenge, I can't honestly explain how or why the notion for this particular painting found its way to my studio - but it did.  

Perhaps because something about the composition reminded me of the Space Needle, the title 'Seattle Sun' emerged.  As a former Seattleite, I have an intimate knowledge of the feeling of the city.  

I have very much enjoyed this 30 Day Painting Challenge.   It was a joy each day to see what was going to make itself known.  

Thanks to all my artist friends - former and brand new - for your comments, ideas and encouragement during these 30 days.  
It has been great!!! 

Click on the painting to observe the details.

Seattle Sun
Acrylic & Mixed Media on Canvas
8" X 16"

For pricing information please contact me at:  info@cagleyart.com
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...