Home

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Compilation - 30 Paintings - 30 Days, September, 2015

Compilation of the 30 Day Painting Challenge

I thoroughly enjoyed the September, 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge. Thanks to Leslie Saeta for hosting it.   I love how the exercise of daily painting  pushes you to the depth from which the paintings emerge.  It's not always easy but it is always productive.

Below is a compilation of most of my 30 paintings.  Due to size restrictions, I eliminated a few.  You can review all 30 paintings by clicking on each day in the Blog Archive on the right of my blog: http://cagleyart.blogspot.com

 Thank you for following along.
More important updates coming very soon...keep following...
Enjoy!

Click on the compilation to observe the details.


Compilation of my daily paintings from September, 2015


Another view of my 30/30

For pricing information please contact me at:  info@cagleyart.com
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...