Home

Monday, September 29, 2014

Day 29 - 30 Paintings - 30 days

Sunset Inspiration

Today's focus:   The Colors of Sunset

I was inspired by the beautiful sunset from the plane over Dallas as we headed home last night. 

Join me in this 30 day exploration!
If you haven't already - sign up and follow my daily progress by email.

Part of  Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge:

Day 29

Sunset Inspiration

5 X 7 Mixed Ink Media

For purchase information, go to my website:

or contact me at 

6 comments:

  1. So lovely Connie! I love the deepest darks, the coming night. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sheila! We spent much of the day in the air yesterday and happened to see an incredible sunset as we flew into Dallas before catching our last leg home to Phoenix. The sunset inspired me...

      Delete
  2. Your art is just an explosion of color...
    Thank you for your visit and comment on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara,
      I just found you! Better late than never. I am having so much fun reading your blog. Since I lived in FL for several years, I can relate to much of your subject matter.

      Thank you for your comments. As you can see, I am not shy when it comes to bold color. I'm very comfortable with it - in part because I'm also a color therapist. Crazy, but true! :o)

      Thanks again,
      Connie

      Delete
  3. Spectacular sunset!
    Your colors are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Martine. I have added you to my Blog Watch, so I can keep up with your work.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...