Home

Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 19 - 30 Paintings - 30 Days

Arctic Lights Landscape

Today's focus:    Total Reworking

This painting began as something totally different - different composition, color placement, even the orientation was vertical.  Upon looking at it several hours later, it just didn't feel right - and the total re-work began.  I like this evolution much, much more than the first version.  

It serves to remind me that with this very fluid and spontaneous ink medium - something vastly different and much more pleasant can always appear at any moment if it is given the room and time to evolve! Never lose the notion that total transformation is possible!!!

Join me in this 30 day exploration!
If you haven't already - sign up and follow my daily progress by email.

Part of  Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge:

Day 19
Arctic Lights Landscape
5 X 7 Mixed Ink Media

For purchase information, go to my website:

or contact me at 

2 comments:

  1. Don't know how I have managed to miss your work in the gallery. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting, I am following your blog so I won't miss your wonderful work! Have fun with the rest of the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...