Home

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 21 - 30 Paintings - 30 Days

Red Skies at Night - Sailor's Delight

  Today's focus:   The Beauty of Abstraction - Which side up? 
         

 I toyed with using the blue as the sky, however, the design seemed to be stronger with the red on top as the sky.  It was a fun dilemma because it conceivably works either way.


Join me in this 30 day exploration!
If you haven't already - sign up and follow my daily progress by email.

Part of  Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge:

Day 21

Red Skies at Night

5 X 7 Mixed Ink Media

For purchase information, go to my website:

or contact me at 

4 comments:

  1. I like the blue at the bottom! Its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kathy. The blue section is pretty intense when you study it...

      Delete
  2. Your posts are so delightful! The color is striking-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...