Home

Monday, October 20, 2014

Veins of Color

For this painting, I used a slightly larger format - 7" X 11".  Although I am used to working on a large sized canvas, this  medium begs to be worked small.  The 5" X 7" format may be more the ideal size due to the constant maneuvering of the paper to achieve fluid pours.


Click on the photo to enlarge it and investigate the detail in color and texture...

7 X 11 Mixed Ink Media
For purchase information, go to my website:
www.cagleyart.com
or contact me at
info@cagleyart.com

2 comments:

  1. I got lost in the light in the sky. The darks at the bottom make me think of secret caves. The light seems to be changing in this, like on a sunny day when the clouds create shadows on the hills and mountains :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila. I love what you are seeing in the painting! It can truly draw you in...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...