Home

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cooler Temperatures - Outside and Inside

Even Cowgirls Get the Blues


The cooler temperatures in the desert have influenced a cooler temperature in today's palette.  Using only two colors of ink:  Stream and Wild Plum, the combination has additionally produced both a dark blue plus a lovely purple.  

The landscape has more of a winter-ish feel to me, now that the intense heat of the summer has finally begun to subside.

5 X 7 Mixed Ink Media
For purchase information, go to my website:
www.cagleyart.com
or contact me at
info@cagleyart.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the darks in this... and the way the magenta fades softly on the right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheila. I love how the ink behaves and 'misbehaves'. :o)
    It can rarely be anticipated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...